#1 Greeting post

Hello everyone, I’m Betty. The photo below was taken during winter vacation while having lunch with my high school classmates.



I major in Business Administration. I am twenty years old. I come from Lukang Township, Changhua County. I now live in Zhonghe, New Taipei City. Lukang is an ancient capital of culture. It's important to visit historical sites, but food is equally important. In addition to delicious seafood, there are also all kinds of Cakes and local snacks with unique flavors, you are very welcome to come and visit me in Lukang.

I like to get in touch with nature, so my hobbies are hiking and biking. My favorite is hiking in Xitou Nature Education Park. Because the air there is very fresh and there are many ancient trees to appreciate. It is also the sakura season recently, and there are many trees along the way. There are so many beautiful sakura to see. I highly recommend going there to see them.



I also like to visit old streets and feel the cultural customs of different places at that time. The places I often visit are Lugang Old Street, Fenchihu Old Street, and Meishan Taiping Old Street. Each of them has its own characteristics and is worthy of our in-depth understanding.

Finally, I hope that after this class, I can learn more digital language learning tools and use these tools to improve my learning efficiency. And because my English ability is not very good and I am shy, I dare not speak English. I hope I can improve after this class.

留言