#1 Greetings

Hello, my name is Betty. I am majoring in Business Administration. I am 19 years old.


I come from Lukang Township, Changhua County, commonly known as Fucheng, Lukang and Manka. It is a cultural town with many historical monuments and also has many delicious food. You are very welcome to come and visit me in Lukang.


Watching TV and online programs is my favorite, my favorites are Hunger Games and Muyao4 Super Playing. Huger Games here is a Taiwanese TV show and not the same as the recent upcoming sequel to the popular movie series.

I also like to travel around and eat delicious food. New scenic spots and new meals always attract my attention. You are very welcome to exchange food and scenic spots with me.


When I feel stressed, I relieve it by listening to music, so that I can face the unknown future with more strength.

留言

張貼留言